1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to VapeHaven!
    If you like it here you can always register and become a part of the community :-)
  3. Good day Guest. The current Admin/Mod team are not getting to participate actively on the forum as we would want to, and the community deserves more than that. If you are an energetic, passionate vaper who can drive quality content(!!!), keep some order (not that we enforce any rules really :)) and would like to become part of the VH Team, please send me a PM. Papa OUT!

Fogmachine -reviews

Discussion in 'New E-Liquid' started by rvdwesth, Oct 6, 2015.

1. rvdwesth

rvdwesth Owner: Pirate's Grog and Keeper: RSAmplebox Vendor

Ratings:
    +617 / 109 / -0
    So I had the range of Fogmachine juices delivered to me today for the RSAMplebox.
    I quickly dripped all of them to taste and I must admit I am impressed. All of them are very nice and smooth. Flavor is spot on.
    @Jackie Harris asked me to do some reviews on them before they get sent of to the box recipients and I will for the next day or two do exactly that...

Pink Mini
    IPV2 with a Goliath V2
    0.8 OhM @ 17W and 3.8V

It has a slightly harsh hit in the beginning (on a fresh wick) but smooths out after a while, resulting in a smooth vape with a good TH.
    The Watermelon is dominant and the Strawberry comes through well balanced.
    I personally do not like strong fruity vapes as a ADV, but this one is quite refreshing as a occasional treat.

I would give it a 3 out of 5

Smooth Operator
    Istick 40w with a Goblin Mini
    0.6 OhM @ 3.4V and 20W

Nice and smooth, but still very fruity. Different flavour to anything I've ever tasted. Satisfying TH, and would most definitely buy this one. Could be an ADV.

3 out of 5

More to come on this range.

Remember Taste is subjective and this is only my opinion.

• Like Like x 4
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2015
  2. Jackie Harris

Jackie Harris Jax Vendor

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0
    Thanks for the feedback, glad you like them so far! Looking forward to getting more feedback from all the other vapers when they try FogMachine juice in the RSAMplebox. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. rvdwesth

Ratings:
    +617 / 109 / -0
    The wife already wants to order some Smooth Operator:D

4. Jackie Harris

Jackie Harris Jax Vendor

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0
    Oh great! That is awesome!!!!:):):)

5. rvdwesth

Ratings:
    +617 / 109 / -0
    Nuts and Bolts
    Evic VT
    0.1 OhM in TC Mode with Nickel

Nutty and sweet. I personally am a fan of nutty flavors so this is already a plus-point in my books. So let me say this... I battle to pin point this one, had it on the dripper, a Billow, the Goblin etc etc.... but I cannot seem to get all the goodness from it. The nuttiness stays and the sweetness stays, but with every other tank a different special-ness pops out. Mysterious, tasty and smooth!This is a good all day vape and I will most definitely buy this one!

4 out of 5

• Like Like x 1
    • Awesome Awesome x 1
  6. rvdwesth

Ratings:
    +617 / 109 / -0
    Fairy Juice
    Evic VT

As a kid we use to buy a small packet of sweets that popped in your mouth. That was a default on every kid in my class' tuck shop list. Fairy Juice is exactly that! A very sweet candy like taste. Hints of fruit and citrus that "pops" in your mouth bringing back memories from childhood joys. The vape is smooth, very sweet and full of flavour. If you like a citrus vape, or fruity vapes this is it. I would vape this on a hot day with some form of refreshing drink like a cocktail - maybe with my favorite tea from long island - just to cool you down. I like this juice.... A lot.... and I personally don't do citrus.

4 out of 5

• Like Like x 1
    • Awesome Awesome x 1
  7. rvdwesth

Ratings:
    +617 / 109 / -0
    Oh My!
    Evic VT
    Ok so I must admit... This one's been sitting on the shelf for looking at me, because I was way to scared to try the cinnamon.
    Also I have tried several apple pie juices and mostly only the Apple shine through. This one is no different.... HOWEVER..... The pie crust does come through and the cinnamon rounds of the taste just fine. I even get a bit of cream in there somewhere. Cinnamon in my opinion is often a throat scratcher, but in this juice it is well used and subtle, it doesn't overpower the Apple nor the cream or pie at all. A overall good vape and loads of flavour.
    Not a ADV for me personally but I can see this as a treat with some Ice Cream on a sunny day or even paired with some Gluwein on a winters evening.

Even though I'm not a big fan of cinnamon I will give this a 5 out of 5 just because it is such a well rounded and balanced juice!

• Like Like x 2
  8. baksteen8168

baksteen8168 Useful Idiot Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,247 / 438 / -4
    Looks like i will have to give 2 of these a try... Thanks for the reviews @rvdwesth

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. rvdwesth

Ratings:
    +617 / 109 / -0
    Shall I put you on the RSAmplebox list :anigrin::anicool:

10. baksteen8168

Ratings:
    +2,247 / 438 / -4
    Nah, I use the "buy a bottle and vape it even if you don't like it" method. But thanks. :anirofl:

• Like Like x 2
  11. rvdwesth

Ratings:
    +617 / 109 / -0
    send me the ones you don't like :rolleyes:

12. baksteen8168

Ratings:
    +2,247 / 438 / -4
    Will do - When I find some I don't like :p

13. Nimatek

Nimatek Member

Ratings:
    +78 / 5 / -0
    Quick review on the Fog Machine juices @Wyvern won and the samples sent along with it.

Build for all tests:
    Velocity dripper
    Dual Clapton 8 wraps (26 gauge) @ 0.45 ohm
    Cotton bacon v2
    Running at 60w

White Dragon:
    Very smooth creamy vape that hints at being a little smokey.
    On the exhale you are left with the idea of having just finished a sip of Baileys.
    We both liked it as it is leaves a nice rich creamy after taste, we would like to see it having maybe a little stronger pop of flavour to define the experience.

Oh! My:
    Something that I like a lot more than @Wyvern, the apple taste is brilliant on the inhale as well as the cinnamon, exhale leaves a little of the crumble but we both were thinking it needs just a dash more crumble to round it off. Something to experiment with would be the cinnamon levels, it is a tad strong for us - but this is subjective to each palette.

Lemony Cookie:
    Very strong lemon flavour but it completely overpowered the cookie taste. I will let it sit a little longer and try again. The lemon is very good though in and of itself, leaves a great tartness in the mouth. I'll update after another week of it standing to see how flavour changes.

Nuts & Bolts:
    Nuts with a little cream on the inhale, just a hint of cheese cake with the exhale. Leaves a little nuts as after taste. Not killed with sweetness which makes this a really good mix. Trying to place what nuts were used for this, but yes, I like this as the flavours combine very well for a satisfying vape!

Elvis:
    Clear banana and chocolate taste on inhale, creamy and smooth. Exhale gives just a hint of peanut, I just wish for a little more peanut and a little less chocolate. This is personal preference though as I tend not to enjoy chocolate in my vape. Great mix however and it will make a lot of people very very happy.

All in all a great range here for everyone, good work guys!

• Like Like x 3
  14. baksteen8168

Ratings:
    +2,247 / 438 / -4
    Nice review @Nimatek

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge while sitting in a blissful vaping cloud.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Nimatek

Nimatek Member

Ratings:
    +78 / 5 / -0
    Thx :) I try be eloquent with my experience of a vape but always brutally honest as well.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  16. gbuckley111

gbuckley111 New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    What is the RSAmplebox list?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

17. Jackie Harris

Jackie Harris Jax Vendor

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0
    @gbuckley111 the rsasample box is a box of all different makes and flavours of e-liquid. You can request it and have it for a week before sending it on. So its a nice way to try different juice! @rvdwesth can tell you all the details and put you on the list.

• Like Like x 1
  18. baksteen8168

Ratings:
    +2,247 / 438 / -4
    Correct - It's also a great way to try juice you would normally not buy.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge while sitting in a blissful vaping cloud.

• Like Like x 1
  19. rvdwesth

Ratings:
    +617 / 109 / -0
    Yes there is a thread on how, but I am way to stupid to know how to add a link here, so search for RSAmplebox in the forum and you will get to it:anitongue: