1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to VapeHaven!
    If you like it here you can always register and become a part of the community :-)
  3. Good day Guest. The current Admin/Mod team are not getting to participate actively on the forum as we would want to, and the community deserves more than that. If you are an energetic, passionate vaper who can drive quality content(!!!), keep some order (not that we enforce any rules really :)) and would like to become part of the VH Team, please send me a PM. Papa OUT!

Orion e liquid

Discussion in 'New E-Liquid' started by nemo, Sep 21, 2015.

1. nemo

nemo Agg sommer maar net

Ratings:
    +356 / 44 / -0
    Has Anyone tried the Orion line of e liquids?
    What is your thoughts on them please.

I was myself was fortunate enough to be invited over by a vendor for a tasting session but was cut short due to a failing device, and I left all the rebuilding kit at home :(

Well first off I was taken by the quality of the bottles, I know many curse child proof caps but I feel these need to be a must, our liquids can fool the little people by their nice smells into thinking this is some nice sweeties or cool drink for them to drink.
    The dropper also appears to be of decent quality and was very free flowing with the 80/20 vg mix.

I loved the "body" of the juice in general, a full mouth taste and it just tasted so good. I hope to get over there again and sample some more this time with 2 fully charged sets of batteries and few pre-wound coils just in case. I was able to sample "the belt" which I will admit is the first custard I like. I was surprised at the amount of flavour for the level of vg and did not even seem to get a hint of the "perfumey" taste that one sometimes get on high VG juices where people try and force the flavours.

Not taking note of what build I had on the derringer, the xcube was in TC mod and I ended up burning one of the wicks, (Kanthal dual coil) game over from then one. I ended up purchasing a bottle of "Galaxy" as it was about the only other juice just that I could seem to get a profile of after my mishap and must say I have it the triton today and really enjoying it.

I am going to hit a twisted single coil build and see if I can get another invite, I think I may have found a couple vapes that tickle my taste buds.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Moonunit

Moonunit Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +65 / 6 / -0
    Good write up and pity about the mishaps on the day. Been very intrigued by their juices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. method1

method1 Resistance is futile. Premium Vendor

Ratings:
    +269 / 53 / -0
    Have only heard good things - must get some to check out soon ;-)

4. fractious

fractious Admin

Ratings:
    +1,582 / 401 / -0
    The orion juices are spectacular - all of them. They cover a broad range of flavours and each and every one is great, even the ones that were not suited to my particular tastes were a pleasure to vape.

Southern Cross is one of my favourite juices. Other stand-outs for me were Moonlight and Eclipse. But really if you like the flavour profile in the description I can all but guarantee you'll enjoy the juice ;)

Here is a review video done by @thelungbrewery on the entire range :)

• Awesome Awesome x 1
  5. nemo

nemo Agg sommer maar net

Ratings:
    +356 / 44 / -0
    @fractious thanks been looking for a good review on these juices. I have to agree they are really are out of this world, they live up to the name.
    @thelungbrewery awesome review thanks, pretty much explained the juice as well as I wish I could.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Pixstar

Pixstar Member

Ratings:
    +57 / 6 / -0
    Tried Moonlight, enjoyed it, nice fruity summer vape. Meteorite was great because it's one of those not so sweet e-juices, very enjoyable.

• Like Like x 1